EMUS BEACH RESORT SOUTHBOUND
FRIDAY NIGHT ARRIVALS:
$134 special price (2 x nights resort accom, transfers to Treasure Island, Treasure Hunt, turtle walk, dinner, use of facilities at Emus Beach Resort)
- 1am Thursday morning pickup from Train Station for transfer to Emus Beach Resort
- Enjoy your comfy beds and sleep in (no bunks
- 8am Meet at Reception to Prepare pack lunch for Island Adventure
- 8.30am Depart to ferry
- 9am Ferry to Treasure Island
- 10am Meet at home base of Keppel Hideaway for optional morning snorkeling ($15 per person).
- 12pm Lunchtime
- 4pm Ferry and transfer back to Emus. Turtle walk option for those keen to explore.
- Use of all communal facilities including pool, kitchen, laundry, baggage storage etc
- 6:30pm dinner at Emus Beach Resort
- Overnight Emus Beach Resort
- 6am Sunday transfer to Train Station for train to Gympie/Rainbow Beach
Please note that some of the times listed are a guide and are subject to change. If you wish to spend more time at the farm, we can change the transfer time to suit.
The following are some local optional activities. If you are interested please ask you tour guide or phone Emus Beach Resort on 1800333349
Crocodile Farm $45 per person with a minimum of 2 people
Turtle Walk at a nearby national park (free of charge for Loka passengers
Paddle Board and Boat Hire at the Causeway Lake (ask reception for prices)
Capricorn Caves (ask reception for prices)